July 24, 2010

Grilled Cheese



I know, I know. Grilled Cheese isn't exactly something to get too excited about. Well, my grilled cheese it. I could live off these sandwhiches, and occasionally I have.


Grilled Cheese
Whole wheat bread (I prefer to use honey oat)
Mayo
Butter
Cheese of your choise (I like using asiago or pepper jack)
Coriander
All-purpose seasoning
Baby Bok Choy
1 Large Tomato

Spread mayo on both sides of bread. Put about 3 pieces of bok choy leaves, a few slices of tomato and 2 slices of cheese on sandwhich. I also put a vegetarian chicken patty on mine, which is shown in the pictures.



Spread a little bit of butter on both sides of the sandwich, sprinkle coriander and seasoning over bread and lightly spread it so it stays on bread. A panini maker or frying pan would work fine, heat over medium heat and cover the pan to melt the cheese. ....And yes it is necessary to cut it into two triangles before eating.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment